Excellent Location – Perfect Inner City Living
Working at the core? You have found the right place. This prime location will save you thousands of dollars on gas and parking. An ideal place for professionals or small family who appreciate a canopied streetscape in the well-established Renfrew neighbourhood. Close-in – walk to work downtown in 15 – 20 minutes.
• 1,100 sq. ft.
• 4 bedrooms – 2 up and 2 down
• 4 – season sun room
• One and a half bathrooms
• Bright living room, dining room
• Developed basement with family room
• 5 appliances – fridge, stove/oven, microwave, washer and dryer
• Fenced yard, fully landscaped
• 2 – 4 blocks to 3 elementary schools, 2 Junior High and 1 Senior High, regional bike path, parks, shops and Renfrew Aquatic and Recreation Centre, Boys & Girls Club, +50 Club and well established Community Association with grounds and hall
• Major roads – 10th Street, 6th Street, 8 Avenue, Trans Canada HWY (16th Ave), Deerfoot Trail and Memorial Drive
• No smoking, no pets
• Available immediately
• $1,550/month, plus util.
• Credible references a requirement
The house is quiet, clean, and well maintained, reflecting its original charm. Just come and drive around the neighbourhood and you will fully appreciate it. Renfrew boasts the most green space of any community in Calgary!
You must phone for viewing and information, please call (403) 589-8060.
View original article here Source