Things you’ll want to know:
1) JUST RENO’D FLOORING – just installed new hardwood laminate flooring throughout house (main floor and upstairs) (pictures have not been updated to reflect floor reno’s)
2) Carpet free house
3)There are 4 bedrooms, 2.5 full Bathrooms, New Developed basement
4) All Appliances are included
5) Parking pad out back, fenced back yard
6) New high efferent furnace and A/C systems will save you money all year long
7) We welcome your fur baby(s), as long as they are well behaved.
8) Great house for a family with kids, walking distance to Tom Baines high school
9) Enjoy bubble Baths in the just reno’d deluxe Bathtub
This two story home is in located in the heart of the North West Calgary Edgemont. Everything is far enough away that this area remains a quiet neighborhood but close enough to be accessed quickly and easily at all times. Which means will never be late for work again, centrally located and 15 minute drive to downtown or to the airport. Or jump on the bus (a minute walk from your front door) and take the 10 minute ride to Dalhousie Station – LTR & shopping center. Conveniently the LRT is 1 stop away from the University of Calgary.
Tom Baines Jr. high School is two minutes by foot and the country hills blvd/ Sarcee trail NW strip mall is even closer: conveniently including superstore, Starbucks, Banks and so much more. There are 5 other amazing schools within 10 minute drive (Elementary – Mother Marry Greene & Edgemont School. Jr. High – Brebeuf School. High school – Church Hill & St. Frances).
Additionally for anyone who loves hockey the Crowfoot YMCA is a 5 minute drive away. If you love outdoor activities or want to keep your family entertained there is an outdoor arena, tennis courts, and soccer/baseball field steps from your front door.
Want something more adventitious? The amazing bike and walking paths of Nose Hill park are only a few minute away or walk there in 15.
Other Amenities close by include:
Playgrounds, Golf course (Hamptons), fitness centers, pool(s), sports complex, community centre, parks, bus, shopping center, public library, grocery stores, restaurants and schools.
Available August 1, 2020
$1700.00 + Utilities
Lease terms Negotiable
A must see, family owned and run, Please call Ed @ 587-434-5060 or Andrea @ 403-561-3121 to set up a viewing or for more details! Thanks, we look forward to speaking with you.
View original article here Source