RENT IS $400 + UTILITIES. HOPING TO FIND SOMEONE WHO WILL BE WILLING TO MOVE IN ANYTIME BEFORE END OF MARCH (PREFERABLY LAST WEEK OF MARCH OR 2ND LAST WEEK).
Roommate and I are looking for another roomie (v inclusive. LGBTQ+ friendly ) to rent a room in our 3 bedroom basement suite. All rooms look the same (see pics). We are working students who go to U of A. We’re looking for someone who is easy to get along with and likes to keep the place clean (preferably a student as well).
– House is quite new and the basement has a high ceiling.
– Huge bathroom: toilet and bathtub/shower are in smaller separate rooms inside the washroom (see picture), so no need to worry about having to use the toilet while your roommate is taking a shower.
– Private entrance separate from the main level.
– Parking pad (garage is only for main level tenants).
– 3min walk to bus stop: 9 (Southgate – Eaux Claires) and 51 (Parkallen – University)
– Close to Whyte, Safeway, Southgate, etc…
– Close to University (51 goes straight to uni in less than 15mins, number 9 goes through Whyte where you can transfer to 7, 94, or 4)
– Safe neighbourhood.
– No more pets allowed. We already have one senior cat who is really chill. If you smoke, smoking is only permitted OUTSIDE.
Rent is $400 + utilities (split between 3 people). Utilities include water, wifi, and EPCOR. The estimate for utilities is about ~$100/month, so basically rent per month would be around ~$500.
Room will be available first week of March. Virtual viewing is an option for safety.
PLEASE INCLUDE SOME DETAILS ABOUT YOU WHEN MESSAGING (AGE, JOB, ETC.).
View original article here Source