Big,bright and beautiful!
If you are looking for a gorgeous 2 Bedroom Basement suite, your search is over…
This extensively renovated roomy basement suite features
* One spacious master bedroom
* Second bedroom or office/den
* Warm, clean and bright with separate furnace and you control the heat in your suite!
* Extra tall 8.5 foot ceilings
* Large windows give the suite a roomy feel
* The suite is secure and features a well-lit separate outside entrance
* Tiled bathroom is a complete bathroom with tub and glass sliding doors
* Bright, laminate floors featured throughout the kitchen, dining area,
living room and hallway and second bedroom
* The bathroom and entrances feature tile
* Main bedroom features carpet
* Shared Laundry (washer & dryer shared with upper unit)
* Large secure and private storage area is included for your convenience
Utilities for the suite are fixed at $180/month which includes Gas Heat, Water, Sewer & Garbage. This means you save money as you don’t have to pay hook up fees or have the hassle of collecting from other tenants.
Power (Electricity) is not included, but the suite is separately metered so you only pay what you use.
Enjoy summer evenings in the backyard, complete with a new cedar privacy fence.
Cats are negotiable with a pet fee of $25/month. A dog may be accepted on exception with pet fee of $50/month.
Close to Major Amenities
* Great access to central and North East Edmonton
* Minutes to the LRT and transit
* Walk to the river valley, Eastglen Leisure Centre, the new Highlands library
* Easy access to shopping, entertainment and great restaurants
Call today to start the viewing process!
We look forward to showing you this home so that your search for a great home can be over!
Large laundry room.
Come home to beauty and character in your new home!
Great access to central and North East Edmonton.
Minutes to the LRT and transit.
Walk to the river valley, Eastglen leisure centre, the Highlands library.
Easy access to shopping, entertainment and great restaurants.
Centrally located near Historical Alberta Avenue (118 Avenue) and the artsy Highlands shopping district…experience the regeneration of this regal neighbourhood as the city pours 95 million dollars into refurbishing and upgrading the area
View original article here Source