**MOVE IN NOV 20th AND GET REST OF NOVEMBER FREE**
**HOUSE IS WELL SANITIZED. RENT THIS MAIN FLOOR AND DON’T WORRY ABOUT HIGH TOUCH AREAS AND CORONAVIRUS INVOLVED IN APARTMENT LIVING**
Welcome to this bright, spacious two bedroom, one bathroom main floor in a beautiful character home located in Strathcona neighbourhood. Amazing location – close to Whyte Avenue, University of Alberta main campus and downtown with walking distance to grocery stores, shops, restaurants, cafes and more.
Living room offers a big window with laminate flooring. The kitchen boasts a good size window, lots of counter space and cabinetry, ceramic tiles, gas stove, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator (newer and updated appliances). Dining area can accommodate a big family table. Bedrooms are good sized with large closets. A four piece bathroom completes the unit.
• Laminate flooring throughout
• Plenty of storage space
• Ample street parking
• Access to sunny patio in a private fenced backyard
• Landscaped and well maintained property
• One block to Whyte Avenue
• Walking distance to bus stops servicing routes 4, 7, 57, 70, 81, 87 and 94.
• Five minute ride to University and Downtown
• Close to Millcreek Ravine and Saskatchewan Drive
• Free laundry
• King Edward Elementary School nearby
• All utilities included for a fixed rate – additional $200/month (heat, water, electricity, cable, high speed internet with TELUS optic fibre 300Mbps)
• Cozy, safe and quite atmosphere (no parties and drugs)
Damage deposit is one month’s rent. Ideal for small families or mature students. Pet friendly, cats welcome, can consider other pets. Please text 587-999-4720 for inquiries or reply to this advertisement.
View original article here Source