Looking to rent a bright and beautiful house in a great location? This home is perfect for you and your family!
Conveniently located near public transportation, including Century Park Station, as well as the Anthony Henday. K-9 schools nearby, a daycare just down the street allows you to quickly drop off your kids before work. A shopping centre containing Save On Foods, Shoppers, a variety of fast-food restaurants and more is just a few minutes walk away. The house is also surrounded by beautiful nature including a nearby pond and pathways, as well as a city playground with a basketball court.
Inside the house you will find:
– 1400 sqft Bilevel, not including the basement (unfinished)
– Use Basement as storage!
– vaulted ceiling over kitchen, living room, and dining room, making the house much more bright – kitchen boasts an island
– 3 bedrooms, including 1 master bedroom – master bedroom upstairs contains a walk-in closet.
– 2 bathrooms – 3/4 bathroom with a tub shower, and a 4 pieces full bathroom connected to the master bedroom
– 2-car attached garage – fully fenced south-facing backyard with a finished large deck (height=1.23, rail=2.28×4.87)
– A small pet allowed, upon screening
– No smoking allowed in or near the premise
– No making big alterations to the property, such as painting the walls, without our permission
– We require a deposit fee of $1895 for any damage made to the property
– We run a complete background via naborly on all applicants, there is a $25 fee
– Our lease is for 1 year.
Tenants must show proof of utilities and proof of tenant insurance prior to moving in.
Rent is $1895/month. Utilities not included.
If you are Non-smoker, honest, respectful, dependable, and interested, please contact for more information.
View original article here Source