4 Bedroom Main Floor Bungalow Rent – Toronto $2300 + 60%Utilitie

The main floor is available for rent as well as the basement. The main floor tenants is expected to pay $2300 per month alongside with 60% utilities fees as basement tenants will pay the remaining 40%.
The location is ideal as it is in heart of Scarborough near Kennedy Subway Station, schools and hospitals. Ample parking space. Please text at 416 797 6595.
Families are preferred.

View original article here Source