$2,550.00No Utilities Included
Spacious 3 bedroom 1 bath, 1300 Sq ft main floor, separate entrance detached unit in the Burnhamthorpe gardens Bloor/Kipling area.
• $2,550 per month
Three parking garage included
Guest parking permitted on street
• Spacious detached home with a backyard oasis
• This ad is for the main floor of the house
• Exclusive usage main Floor
• Central heat and AC/Laundry ,dishwasher
. Utilities shared
The Kipling Bus Terminal is part of the Kipling Transit Hub to brig together TTC, MiWay and GO Transit in one convenient location
• 4 minute walk to Kipling Hub / Go bus & trains /TTC & MiWay
• 5 minute drive to the Gardiner Expressway
• 35minute TTC commute Union station / 14 minute commute to Union Station By Go Train
• 5 minute drive to Hwy 427
Steps To Great Schools (Wedgewood Js) Our Lady Peace French immersion/ Desirable Islington Village-Eatonville Burnhamthorpe Gardens Community
Beautiful parks & trails
Eco Valley/ Humber Trail
• Fantastic shops and entertainment all around. Bloor Street and Queensway /Dundas so close!!!
• $200 key deposit required (refundable)
• First and last month’s rent required
Available for March
Asking for proof of employment
Full Credit Score & Consumer Report/
Notice of assessment 2020/
Letter of Standings from financial institution.
Two Photo ID.
Two resent bill statement from previous
View original article here Source