New spacious semi-detached house (2,100 sqft) (rare on the market), in St. Hubert (Laflèche area)
– 5 bedrooms (4 on 2nd floor, 1 on ground floor), 2 full baths
– Modern and superior quality (9′ ceiling on ground floor, large airtight windows, lots of natural light (lighting spots in ceiling), superior soundproofing, insulation, and Novoclimat standards resulting in energy savings of about 20%.
– Open concept house with big lunch counter, storage space and walk-in kitchen storage
– Luxury vinyl plank everywhere with a modern and contemporary look and ceramic tiles in bathroom
– Stainless double sink, ceramic backsplash
– Separate glass door shower, stand-alone bath, 2 bathroom sinks & big storage cupboard
– Washer/dryer space and wash basin in basement level
– Air conditioner on each floor (2 x 12,000 BTU), air exchanger, electronic thermostat
– 2 parkings (tandem), 1 shed, fibreglass balcony, private fenced backyard
– No animals (small nail-clipped operated cat accepted), no smoking (cigarettes, cannabis, etc)
– Credit check
Very near all amenities
– Quiet and family environment
– 5 mins from Taschereau Blvd, Charles-Lemoyne Hospital, school, park, public transport and shops
– 10 mins to Dix30 shopping malls
– Very near REM and future electric tramway running between Tashereau Blvd an Longueuil
– 15 mins from Montreal
Monthly rent : $2,250.
3-1/2 in basement level also available, with private entry, rented separately for $1,000. Perfect for large family and inter-generation.
View original article here Source