Welcome to our/your 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home. For rent December 1, 2020. There is 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom on the main floor and 2 bedrooms and 1 ensuite bathroom on the second floor. Please note that we currently have a wonderful tenant living in the basement (more information about this, below). Note: I did not have enough space to include a picture of the ensuite bathroom upstairs. Please contact me if you would like a picture of the ensuite bathroom.
– 15-20 minute walk to LRT at St-Laurent mall
– 7 minute walk to Freshco grocery store
– 5 minute walk to St-Laurent recreation complex (pool, library, gym)
– 15 minute walk to Adonis grocery store/staples/giant tigre
– 20 minute walk to superstore
– 5-10 minute walk to many restaurants, banks, independent ethnic stores
What is included
– Complimentary unlimited internet (paid by landlord)
– Complimentary snow removal (for driveway only, not including walking path/stairs)
– Use of one garage (other one is for the tenant). This includes an electronic remote
– Washer/dryer inside the home
– Use of the backyard, including deck and BBQ (shared with downstairs tenant)
– A/C Unit (central air)
What is excluded
– Hydro (In September the bill was $197.45)
– Enbridge (In September the bill was ($242.23)
– Water (every second month; in September the bill was $259.17)
– There is no dishwasher
We would like to be absolutely clear that we have a (extremely lovely) tenant downstairs. We would therefore especially welcome anyone that can demonstrate an ability to be mindful of living overtop someone. Our tenant is wonderful and we would like to keep her happy!
– We may administer a police check, income verification checks and contact previous landlords.
– Due to COVID, I have attempted to make the pictures as useful as possible but if you would still like to come see the home, please let me know and we will arrange a time that is mutually convenient.
View original article here Source