4 bedroom single family house in Heritage Hills Kanata Lakes
Bedrooms (#)4 bedrooms
Bathrooms (#)3.5 bathrooms
Pet Friendly Yes
On a small crescent off Goldridge in Heritage Hills in Kanata Lakes. Steps to bus station for 165/168/264/661 to Downtown/Innovation/Bridlewood//Bell HS/Eagleson/Terryfox, School buses to W. Erskine Johnston Elementary School and Earl of March Secondary School; Walking distance to Signature Shopping Center and Kanata Centrum Shopping Center.
– 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, lower level partially finished
– Open concept kitchen and family room
– Back to south and large windows with lots of sun in kitchen and family room, and second level master bedroom
– Second level a large and spacious master with ensuite bathroon and walk-in closet, long and wide hall way use as office; 3 good size bedrooms;
– Hardwood flooring on main level and second level hall, engineered or laminated mixed in bed rooms and lower level. Ceramic floor in foyer, kitchen and bathrooms
– Large and fenced backyard with patio.
– Central vacuum, A/C, appliances, double garage with openers, owed tankless water heater
Require: Reference check, last month deposit upon lease signing.
View original article here Source