Welcome Home! Please read on for all that you will enjoy in YOUR new place!
– 3 good-sized bedrooms
– 1 full 3-piece bathroom
– All appliances (stove, fridge, dishwasher, washer, dryer, microwave, central air-conditioner) included
– All utilities (hydro, natural gas for heating, water) included
– Up to 3 parking spots on the driveway with public transit nearby. Snow removal services included in the lease!
– House is Bell Fibe Internet capable, ideal if you work from home or remotely
– All windows treatments and lighting fixtures are in place. Just bring your furniture
– No neighbour in the back for peace and quiet as the home is backs onto National Capital Commissions (NCC) greenspace and community gardens. Great to walk your pets or stay active with snow-shoeing, cross-country skiing in the winter!
– Flexible move-in date and lease duration. Occupancy is available starting January 1st or anytime after.
Get out of the concrete jungle of condos and the tight spaces of terrace/stacked/village townhouses to upgrade your space and quality of life!
This is one of the BEST neighbourhood in the city that you can make yourself at home. Exceptionally safe, quiet, family-oriented community with plenty of green spaces all around and extremely accessible to all the amenities.
2.4 km drive (5 minutes) or walk (25 minutes) to the Ottawa General Hospital Campus and CHEO (Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario)
4.0 km drive (7 minutes) to The Ottawa Hospital Riverside Campus (Riverside Hospital)
1.5 km drive (3 minutes) or walk (18 minutes) to Grasshopper Hill Park (an off leash dog park with a playground, baseball diamonds, a tobogganing hill, and a large forested area)
1.8 km drive (3 minutes) or walk (22 minutes) to Lynda Lane Park with cricket fields and soccer fields
700 m drive (2 minute) or walk (8 minutes) to Brian Kilrea Arena with swimming pools and skating/hockey rinks
1.6 km drive (3 minutes) or walk (19 minutes) to Pleasant Park Public School (an elementary school)
1.2 km drive (3 minutes) or walk (10-15 minutes) to highly-rated Hillcrest High School and Canterbury High School of the Arts
250 m drive (1 minute) or walk (3 minutes) to Kilborn Community Allotment Garden
2.3 km drive (5 minute) or walk (25 minutes) to Elmvale Acres Shopping Centre with Loblaws, RBC Royal Bank, Beer Store, Ottawa Public Library, Rexall Pharma Plus, Canada Post, Home Hardware, LCBO, Starbucks, Kelsey’s, Pizza Pizza and the Co-Operators.
– 10-minute drive to Downtown or the Airport and other major shopping centres such as Rideau/St-Laurent/Trainyards/Billings Bridge/and Lansdowne Park (TD Place) and the Glebe on Bank Street for all the great entertainment and restaurants!
– 10+ minute drive to major employers and schools such as Montfort Hospital, Civic Hospital, Bruyere-Saint-Vincent Hospital, Communications Security Establishment (CSE), Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS), The University of Ottawa, Carleton University, La Cite Collegiale, National Research Council (NRC), and Canadian Housing and Mortgage Corporation (CMHC).
What is expected of you:
– Simple 1-page rental application which includes consent for credit check and proof of income.
– First month payment and last month deposit due upon lease signing.
If interested in booking a showing or if you have any questions, please email, call or text 613-277-5149 for a quicker response, with the following information and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you.
– Your name
– Your occupation
– Preferred move-in date and lease duration
– # of people who will live here with you
– # of parking spaces, if required
View original article here Source