Brand New Single House for rent in highly sought Half Moon Bay Community
Location, location and location. This brand new gorgeous single house is located at thriving, fully connected half moon bay community, which is surrounded by beautiful parks and trails. The scenic Jock River is just in your backyard. Amenities such as parks, playgrounds and nature paths are right outside your front door. You will be the first one living in it.
This single house features an ample 1674 sqft of living space in the main and upper floor, not including the basement. Open concept main floor with 2.5 bathrooms and 3 spacious bedrooms on the upper floor. South facing backyard with plenty of sunshine in the breakfast area and the great room.
• Large Kitchen and breakfast area open to great room and flex room, south-facing with large windows and ample sunlight especially during winter months.
• Brand new energy efficient stainless steel appliances in the kitchen
• 9 feet ceiling on main floor
• Hardwood floor on great room and flex room
• All 3 bedrooms are spacious
• Larger master bedroom features extra large walk-in closet and an en-suite
• Convenient 2nd floor laundry with washer and dryer
• Ample storage & large windows
• Indoor garage(10’4 x 19’10’’) + driveway, fitting two cars
• 6-minute drive to fitness club, restaurants, banks, various stores such as Loblaws, The Home Depot, Best Buy, McDonald, Mucho Burrito, Thai Express, Dairy Queen, Tim Hortons, Walmart Supercenter etc on Strandherd Drive, BMO
• 8-minute drive to Costco, Montana, Shawarma Kingdom, Long Star Grill and another Tim Hortons
• 10-minute drive to Highway 416
• 5-minute walk to Half Moon Bay Public School
• Well-served community by public transit
• Tenant responsible for the expenses of utilities(water, hydro, gas, phone, cable TV, Internet) and hot-water-on-demand rental.
• Minimum one year Lease required, and renewable.
• No smoking and no pets.
View original article here Source