$2,200.00No Utilities Included
This is a rare find! This newly-renovated home is ready to rent as early as December 2020. The house features:
– 3 big bedrooms on the upstairs level
– 2 bathrooms (1 upstairs, 1 on the main level)
– fully finished basement (including a bar set-up for anyone who likes to entertain or have a secondary living space)
– a newly renovated kitchen with lots of cupboard space, good appliances, lots of space for cooking lovers
– a private backyard with a separate patio, as well as green space and a storage space
– large bay windows (one in the kitchen, one in the living room) – you can see the backyard from the living space!
– privacy as well as lots of natural light! You get the benefit of both large windows as well as enough privacy. The backyard has fences and greenery to make it an intimate home
– a separate space for dining, as well as a living room
– hard-wood floors on the main level and upstairs. Basement is carpet
– brick wall along with fireplace space in the living room
– enough space for 1 car in the garage, and 2 other cars on the driveway
This place is amazing! Quiet, peaceful, well-maintained (lots of renovations done recently, so you dont have to worry), but also in a great neighbourhood. Your neighbours here are friendly, easy going and kind! There is also a park down the street (with a basketball court) AND this place is walking distance (5 mins) to a bus stop, and a shopping complex. 5 min drive to Costco. You dont even need a car here!
Price does not include utilities, hydro or internet. Open to certain pets (please inquire).
Landlord is friendly, respectful, quick-to-respond, professional, and looking forward to hearing from you!
View original article here Source