Located at Wolfe Ave, Scarborough, M1K 3M2 (close to midland and Danforth intersection) available from July 1st. If the ad is up, property still available.
– Beautiful detached bungalow house with 3 Bedrooms, large living room, one bathroom and a big size kitchen with dining area.
– TTC bus stops are less than 1min walk, direct bus to Kennedy Station (5mins) and to Warden Station (10mins).
– All major amenities are close by, mostly within walkable distance.
– 2 Parking spots included in rent and additional parking ($50 each).
– Tenant responsible for paying 60% utilities Shared with basement (Gas, Electricity & Water/Waste).
– No Pet, no smoking.
– Tenant Responsible For Snow Removal & Lawn Maintenance.
– It can be rented out to students. The main floor only basement rented separately.
– Requirements: – 1 year lease – Good credit report – Paystub/job letter/proof of income – 2 months of rent in advance and $200 as security deposit (will be refunded).
Please call/text at 647-463-8702 indicating your name, how many people, residency status, job status, etc. Text preferable, will call you back at the earliest convenience.
*Pictures are for illustration purpose and it does not include any furniture.
View original article here Source