Be the first to enjoy this freshly updated 3 bedroom unit available as early as Dec 1 or after, steps away from vibrant St. Clair W., Stockyards, and the Junction.
PHOTOS: We’ll post some photos of the newly renovated rooms by Nov. 28. The place is really lovely and will look pretty good, we’re just doing the final touches and painting!
NOTE: Due to COVID-19, we are screening candidates in advance before showings. Please respond with some details about yourself (# of people, when you are looking to move, etc.)
– 1,000 sq. ft, spread over 2nd and 3rd floors
– Brand new renovated bathroom, kitchen, dining, living room, and flooring
– One of 2 separate units in this attached house
– All appliances and shared laundry included
– Great, quiet, and green little pocket at St. Clair W. and Davenport with parks and nearby services
– Minutes walk to Organic Garage and LA Fitness as well as outdoor/indoor pool; track and other recreational facilities at nearby Earlscourt Park and Joseph J. Piccininni Community Centre
– Great TTC access: a stone’s throw from the St. Clair and Davenport bus access; close to both Dundas W. and Lansdowne subway stations
– Right near the West Toronto Rail path with easy access to UP express, Henderson Brewery, Drake Commissary
– Clean, respectful, trustworthy individual(s) who would treat the apartment as if it were your own
– Have steady income, referrals, First and last month’s rent
– Rent: $2,250+ hydro
– 1 year lease minimum
– Respectful and responsive landlords
If the ad is still up, the place is available. Get in touch with some info about yourselves as per the above, and we’ll go from there.
View original article here Source