Price just dropped for $500 less. A lovely 2+ bedroom, 1.5 bathroom, spacious, newly completely renovated, well-lit full furnished house which is located in the heart of the North York. Gorgeous view from the living room and the master bedroom to the back yard which has lots of beautiful flowers in summer time. Despite being close to the Yonge street, it’s quiet and is among high class million dollars houses.
– This house includes 3 floors and has its own basement. Living room, kitchen and a powder room are located in the first floor. Two bedrooms and the bathroom are located in the second floor. Laundry room is located in the very spacious basement. Basement has lots of space. It also has a separate inside door for more privacy and can be used as a suite with a big room.
– There is a private driveway parking space in front which two cars can fit back to back.
– One minute walk to the bus station routing to the subway. 15 minutes walk to the Yonge street and subway. 5 minutes drive to the major highways, 401 and 400.
– The furnace, Air conditioning and Hot water tank are all brand new as well. All furniture, appliances, mattresses, 60″ Samsung Smart TV are brand new. There is a queen size bed in the master bedroom, a double size bed in the second bedroom, a queen size bed in the basement.
– This house is attached to another house which is a bungalow. Both are completely independent and no area is shared. They have their own separate entrance doors. This house’s entrance door is from the backyard.
You can see more pictures, reviews and ratings in the AIRBNB website:
– Looking for the A+++ tenants. Equifax credit report, two last pay stubs, job letter and referrals. No smoking, no pet due to the allergy. One year Contract.
– Rent is $3100 + 1/2 Utility. Unfurnished option is available too for $2880+1/2 Utility.
View original article here Source