Stunning completely renovated and fully furnished modern open concept studio apartment in the sought-after Danforth Village (East York)! Enjoy modern urban living in prime neighbourhood.
NOTE: Size of unit suitable for 1 person. Furniture can be removed if you have your own. Rent includes high-speed internet and basic cable channels. Tenant pays utilities. Non-smokers please. Just move in and enjoy! There is nothing to do or to bring other than your personal belongings. NOTE: Shorter rental term available – minimum 6 months. Price is higher than advertised if rented for less than 12 months.
This lower level (basement) suite offers the best:
– Your own private and separate side entrance
– Open concept layout and sleek modern interior with gorgeous finishes
– Contemporary furniture including bed, sofa, coffee table, desk, chair, TV cabinet, bedding, pots & pans, kitchen utensils, etc.
– Your own en-suite laundry
– Central air conditioning and central heat for your comfort
Just move in and enjoy! There is nothing to do or to bring other than your personal belongings. Note: Tenant pays utilities. Non-smokers please.
The Suite features:
– Beautiful kitchen with brand-new stainless steel Energy Star certified appliances including a microwave and dishwasher
– Oversized 3-piece bathroom with walk-in glass-door shower and vanity with storage
– Your own en-suite laundry with front-load washer and dryer
– Laminate floors and pot lights through-out
The Area features:
– Situated on a quiet one-way street in a sought-after residential area
– Easy access downtown – 8 min walk to 2 Subway stations (Woodbine and Main) and GO Danforth station – transit score 90
– With a walk score of 88 you will be just steps away from Danforth with trendy restaurants and bars, cafes, grocery stores, shopping and entertainment and all other amenities
– The Beaches (and Summerville Olympic Pool) is a 10-min bus ride down the Woodbine Avenue
– Parks, bike trails, community centre with pool and gym close-by
– On-street parking permit can be purchased from the City at tenant’s expense
– DVP is a 5-minute drive away
View original article here Source