3000, 3015 & 3017 Queen St. E., Scarborough (The Beaches)
Queen St. E & Victoria Park Ave.
Monthly rent: Starting from $2199
Utilities:Heat and water included, hydro extra
Parking:$130 per month/indoor OR $104 per month/outdoor
To view our property from the comfort of your own home, use the virtual tour link here: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=muXqBa2eqvh
Virtual tours are for illustrative purposes only; exact suite finishes and layouts may vary by availability. *Please call for details.
Healthy Suite Program in place for an added level of protection for you and your family before you move-in!
– Entire suite is fogged with a Health Canada approved disinfectant: Bedrooms(s), Bathroom(s), Living Room, Closet(s), Kitchen
– Microbe shield treatment of the high-touch areas including: All Doorknobs & Handles, Light switches, Taps & Faucets, Kitchen Appliances, Entire Bathroom(s), Balcony/Terrace
- Renovated kitchen with dark cabinets, high-end countertops and hardware
- Kitchen stainless-steel appliances included (fridge, stove, dishwasher and microwave range hood)
- Hardwood flooring in living room and bedroom(s)
- Ceramic tile in kitchen and bathroom(s)
- Upgraded light fixtures throughout
- Professional Property Management trained to ensure that your home is clean and safe while confined to your suite
- Enhanced cleaning procedures in high traffic areas
- Property Vista available at all properties for ease of rental payments, maintenance requests, and communication with Property Management – all accessible from your personal device or online
- Pay your rent and submit maintenance requests online usingmyGreenwin
- Community Garden
- Bike Shelter
- Outdoor BBQ area
- Professional management staff on-site
- Low-rise buildings located in The Beaches
- On-site laundry facility
- Pet friendly
- The Balmy Beach Club offers endless activities including a fitness centre, hockey, lawn bowling, paddling, rugby, squash, volleyball and monthly community events
- Courcelette Public school is just a 10-minute walk down the street
- All major amenities and entertainment are at your doorstep including the Fox Theatre, local cafe’s and restaurants, pubs, organic food markets and more
- Queen St. East streetcar stop #501 meters away – 15-minute commute to downtown!
To book an appointment call(647) 797-4755.
View original article here Source