Bright 2 bedroom and 1 bathroom main floor of house for rent, on a quiet tree-lined street in Charles Dickens/Cedar Cottage. Ideally suited for a young family or couple looking for a long-term rental in a great neighbourhood. $2,950 per month plus utilities.
Available August 1st 2021 (* possibly available earlier with no additional charge, to be confirmed mid July).
Situated within steps of Sunnyside Park, in the Charles Dickens Elementary and Annex school catchment. Walking distance to Kingsway and Fraser streets with many great coffee shops and restaurants, including Savio Volpe, Matchstick, Bells & Whistles, Sal Y Limon, Faux Bourgeois, and more! Shops and restaurants also located nearby on Kingsway such as Do Chay and Pallet Coffee.
– Private front entrance porch.
– Full upper floor level of house with direct access to the front and back yards (back yard is shared with ground floor tenants).
– Front garden with planter boxes.
– In-suite laundry.
– Hardwood floors.
– Stainless steel kitchen appliances (dishwasher, gas cooktop, and fridge).
– Engineered stone countertops.
– Plenty of outdoor space.
– Outdoor storage shed.
– Alarm system (can be activated by renter).
– No smoking.
– No dogs.
– Cat ok.
– Free street parking.
– Located near popular designated bike route.
– 2 references required.
– 1 year lease.
– Ground floor is rented out to great and respectful tenants.
View original article here Source