Beautiful 3 Bedroom Home (Central Coquitlam) – Available Nov 1st
– Half-duplex with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths – Master bedroom with walk-in closet and ensuite bathroom – 2 bedrooms + shared bathroom
– Main floor: Dining area with gas fireplace, kitchen, living room and washroom
– Large backyard for entertaining family and friends
– In-suite laundry – Attached one-car garage + available space for two cars on driveway
– Accessible to transit: a few steps from the bus stop with a direct bus route to Charles Best Secondary School, SFU Burnaby Campus, Burquitlam Skytrain station and Evergreen Line
– Locations of interest: Poirier Community Centre (1 min-drive), Parkland Elementary (1 min-walk), Centennial Secondary School (2 min-drive), Como Lake Village (short walk), Coquitlam Centre and Lougheed Mall (10 min-drive for both)
RENT: $2,750 (unfurnished). Utilities separate.
AVAILABLE: November 1st, 2020
Please NO SMOKING OR DRUG USE. Small pet allowed with owner’s approval.
Landlord references and credit check required for application. Security deposit required and pet damage deposit (if applicable).
We are looking for a family who will care for our house as their own. If you are excited to make this lovely home your next home and are interested to schedule a private viewing, please message Anne at 778-319-6731 or reply to this post with your contact number and a brief introduction about yourself. We would love to hear from you!
View original article here Source